Quality Management Systems (QMS) consultancy services include support, guidance, implementation and preparations for third party certification for the following management systems:
- Quality (ISO 9001)
- Environmental (ISO 14001)
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001)
- Information Technology Security (ISO 27001)
- IT Service Management ISO 20000
Our consultants are highly experienced professionals who can provide practical assistance within all types of organisations. Our clients come from the public and private sectors and include service, manufacturing and process industries. These services will be bespoke to suit individual organisations.
Areas of expertise include:
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001
- Integrated Management Systems
- Process analysis and mapping
- Systems streamlining
Alwee’s also offers ongoing support through the provision of and inhouse quality/environmental/health and safety security manager
Alwee’s offer Quality Management Systems (QMS) consultancy support services in following areas:
- Successfully introduced and maintained Management Systems (MS).
- Managed and coordinated; internal, external, customer supplier and certification audits (never yet failing to meet the requirements of customer or certification body)
- Maintained MS to meet any new and up dated standard.
- Introduced effective performance improvement schemes such as:
- Root Cause Analysis
- Six Sigma
- Poka Yoke
- Business Process Analysis
- Risk Assessment (FMEA, FTA)